Our Site is in the Building Progress Adding Content Daily, No Need to Notify if some thing is missing, This note will be removed when our Site is finished. Thanx
Please Contact us Via Email for:
1. If you have Questions regarding the Sale of one of our Lux Low Bicycles: All Lux Low Bicycles that Are For Sale Will Have a Price. Sales and Discussion Can be made Direct via Email or Phone Appointment.
2. If you have a Special Part Inquiry: Please tell us what you’re Looking For with the Make and Year of the Bike. We’ll Extensively Research your Part. If we Have the Part, you will Receive a Paypal bill from us with a Price and an Item Description. Please make sure your Paypal Email account is Attached to your Inquiry. Sorry, but if You Do Not Hear Back from Us Within a Week we Do Not have Your Part.
3. If You would like to Make an Appointment to Purchase a Bike or Product with Local Pickup at the Lux Low Ranch in Golden, Colorado: With Parts Pickup: We Still Request you tell us What you’re Looking For with the Make and Year of the Bike so we Can Have it Ready upon Pick Up. Local Sales are Cash only. The Lux Low Ranch is 28 Minutes from Downtown Denver, Colorado and 20 Minutes from Boulder, Colorado nestled in the Hills of Golden, Colorado.
4. If You would like to Make an Appointment to have an Accurate Estimate for Lux Low Restoration Services, or If you’re Not Local: Please Email Me with the Make, Type, Model, Year of your Bike and also List all Parts that Need to be Painted. We’ll Email you with a Preliminary Estimate.
5. If you Have a Vintage Bike or Bikes For Sale: Please contact us via Email with the Make, Model, Tire Sizes,Quantity,Your Estimated Selling Price, and Item Location.
6. If you Have Too Many Questions and would Like to Make a Phone Appointment:
Contact Tyler at: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US REGARDING QUESTIONS ON YOUR BIKE.
Please use our Forum for Questions of Bike Identifying, Technical Issues, Repair Tips, etc.
This will Build a database that can help Everyone.
Sorry, We do not have a Paper catalog. In an Effort to stay Green, this website will serve as our Catalog. Enjoy!