13th June 2015 ()
his Vintage Mead Ranger is a tall frame Motorbike Bike built by Arnold Schwinn in the late 1920s or early 1930s. This Cool Extra large Bicycle originally came with wood wheels and single tubes, but has our New Lux Low Built 28″ wheels and Schwalbe tires. This Bike is a Great Patina restored Wood Wheel era Bicycle and with the New Wheels that Rides like a Dream.
27th May 2015 ()
The Racycle is Miami Cycle’s Top of the Line Bicycle and the Pacemaker was the best of best of the Racycle line. Although this Pacemaker was the top of the line, it is well used and has evolved into quite an old boy telling a story of its many years of service. The Hanger Mechanism is the New improved Hanger offered in 1911 and the bike is from 1912. Bike is restored as Found to Preserve it’s Story of an Old Track Racer, although is not Catalog Correct, it’s a Amazing Old Rare Bicycle of the Time!
30th April 2015 ()
This Vintage Mead Ranger is a Arch Bar / Truss Frame Bike built by Arnold Schwinn in the late 1920s or early 1930s. This Arch Bar Bicycle originally came with wood wheels and single tubes, but has our New Lux Low Built 28″ wheels and Schwalbe tires. This Bike is a Great Patina restored Wood Wheel era Bicycle and with the New Wheels that Rides like a Dream.
16th April 2015 ()
The Beckley Ralston Company was a large Motorcycle, Bicycle, and Automobile Supply Company out of Chicago Illinois. It seems the company may of started as a bicycle supplier and added Motorcycle and Automobile parts as they were invented. Beckley Ralston sold high grade bicycles and parts, early on they carried the Davis Sewing Machine built Dayton Bicycle Line and also had their own Private label Bicycles.
01st April 2015 ()
The Sterling was 19th century American fixed gear safety bike, made by Sterling Bicycle Co. aka “Sterling Cycle Works”. The Sterling has incredible craftsmanship and was known and sold as the Bicycle “Built like a watch”. Sterling Cycle Works manufactured bicycles from 1894 to 1898 at its factory in Chicago, Illinois. In 1899 Sterling move to Kenosha, Wisconsin and the company was sold later that year.